Independent financial advisers (IFAs) are set to transact £2.8bn per year electronically by 2008, according to Marlborough Stirling and The Exchange's annual technology index. The research showed that most IFAs (83%) believed technology usage would increase due to current FSA consultations and other regulatory reviews, with 99% saying it was "very important" or "important" to have modern technology in place to deal with these changes. Despite this, 70% said that they were not getting the gre
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData