Groupama has reported 'significant growth' in both personal and commercial lines in its results for the second quarter of 2006.
Pre-tax profits increased by 38% to £18.9m (2005: £13.7). Revenues, with the inclusion of the acquisition of Clinicare, were up by 25% and, on a like-for-like basis, Groupama grew by 12.6%. Its combined ratio also improved, dropping to 97.5% from 100% from this time last year.
Pierre Lefevre, chairman and ceo, said: "In increasingly challenging market conditions, we h
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal