A new identity management service has been launched to provide secure internet transactions for brokers and insurers.
Designed by the Royal Bank of Scotland's (RBS) TrustAssured, Eident uses digital certificates - the electronic equivalent of a passport - which can be essential for a regulator-friendly paper trail which cannot be forged.
Underwritten by RBS, Eident protects data and secures emails and online communications, and is already used by Coverpoint, which manages insurance processes f
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product