A new identity management service has been launched to provide secure internet transactions for brokers and insurers.
Designed by the Royal Bank of Scotland's (RBS) TrustAssured, Eident uses digital certificates - the electronic equivalent of a passport - which can be essential for a regulator-friendly paper trail which cannot be forged.
Underwritten by RBS, Eident protects data and secures emails and online communications, and is already used by Coverpoint, which manages insurance processes f
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?