The insurance industry has come together to launch a campaign to raise awareness and tackle climate change.
The campaign, ClimateWise, will be promoted by the Association of British Insurers (ABI), and has the backing of 38 member companies, including Axa, Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance, Lloyd's of London and Zurich. The campaign will call for the industry to pull resources together for risk analysis, public policy lobbying and investment.
The project was developed around six major principle
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five