The insurance industry has come together to launch a campaign to raise awareness and tackle climate change.
The campaign, ClimateWise, will be promoted by the Association of British Insurers (ABI), and has the backing of 38 member companies, including Axa, Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance, Lloyd's of London and Zurich. The campaign will call for the industry to pull resources together for risk analysis, public policy lobbying and investment.
The project was developed around six major principle
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud