Pembroke has launched a product covering businesses for lost revenue and increased costs following a cybercrime, software failure or human error using an IT system. Speaking about the electronic infrastructure insur- ance product, Shaun Cooper, technology and media underwriter at Pembroke, said: "More businesses are being exposed to costs including those for business recovery, credit monitor- ing for customers whose privacy has been breached and fines from the industry payment card authorities.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?