Pembroke has launched a product covering businesses for lost revenue and increased costs following a cybercrime, software failure or human error using an IT system. Speaking about the electronic infrastructure insur- ance product, Shaun Cooper, technology and media underwriter at Pembroke, said: "More businesses are being exposed to costs including those for business recovery, credit monitor- ing for customers whose privacy has been breached and fines from the industry payment card authorities.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product