For the first time ever insurers are devoting more of their marketing budget to existing customers than to prospecting activity, according to a report by mailing messaging specialist Pitney Bowes. It claims that the insurance industry allocates 52% of its marketing budget to communicating with existing customers. This has risen from 41% in 2003. The 2005 survey targeted marketers from a sample of the UK's top 1,000 companies.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017