Sterling Hamilton Wright (SHW) is using the latest mobile phone technology to provide more directly targeted marketing of its brokers to underwriters.
The Lloyd's wholesale broker uses an in-house system, called Lynx, which collates detailed information on all its 3,000 plus brokers to send to underwriters.
Member brokers are asked a series of over one hundred questions about all areas of their business in order to produce as highly detailed a profile of the broker's business as possible.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five