Open GI has developed a new solution to cater for the growing number of wholesalers that require efficient and cost-effective means of transacting volume personal lines business. The system will enable firms to trade on a full-cycle EDI basis with the open market, and will automatically process their inbound EDI messages. For motor insurance, Open GI said the new solution would help firms with the Motor Insurance Database, as they will be able to process business without manually keying policies
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData