Endsleigh has launched a major internet offensive to bring all of its products and services online as it attempts to clarify its market position and attract more direct customers.
The broker, anxious to break away from being pigeon holed in the student market, said it had stripped out its old website and rebuilt it from scratch to better reflect its corporate identity offline.
Stuart Wartalski, head of corporate communications for Endsleigh, said: "I think that there is still the perception th
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO