Endsleigh has launched a major internet offensive to bring all of its products and services online as it attempts to clarify its market position and attract more direct customers.
The broker, anxious to break away from being pigeon holed in the student market, said it had stripped out its old website and rebuilt it from scratch to better reflect its corporate identity offline.
Stuart Wartalski, head of corporate communications for Endsleigh, said: "I think that there is still the perception
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018