Acturis has doubled its pre-tax profit and seen its user base increase by 60% through organic growth, despite increasing consolidation in the insurance software provider market.
Revenues increased by more than 45% to £6.7m in the financial year, and pre-tax profits increased to £1.4m.
David McDonald, Co-CEO of Acturis, said the growth had been achieved without the company having to resort to acquisition: "These results have been achieved through pure organic growth. We have made no
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018