Acturis has doubled its pre-tax profit and seen its user base increase by 60% through organic growth, despite increasing consolidation in the insurance software provider market.
Revenues increased by more than 45% to £6.7m in the financial year, and pre-tax profits increased to £1.4m.
David McDonald, Co-CEO of Acturis, said the growth had been achieved without the company having to resort to acquisition: "These results have been achieved through pure organic growth. We have made no acquisition
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017