UK companies are investing more time and money in protecting themselves from IT threats than any other risk and this could damage their business, according to new research from a leading technology website.
ZDNet UK's IT Priority survey assembled contributions from readers who were asked to mark which technologies they considered to be the most important to their organisation. The findings show that the number one priority of UK technology professionals is security, with large amounts of reso
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?