The Motor Insurer's Bureau (MID) has joined forces with the British Insurance Brokers' Association, the Association of British Insurers and the Institute of Insurance Brokers in urging brokers to supply policy information to insurers more quickly. The organisations have issued new guidelines, which request that brokers send insurers MID-critical information, together with relevant cover notes, on the same day that policies are issued, renewed or amended.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m