The Motor Insurer's Bureau (MID) has joined forces with the British Insurance Brokers' Association, the Association of British Insurers and the Institute of Insurance Brokers in urging brokers to supply policy information to insurers more quickly. The organisations have issued new guidelines, which request that brokers send insurers MID-critical information, together with relevant cover notes, on the same day that policies are issued, renewed or amended.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData