Are brokers taking premium finance seriously?
Yes, brokers are, particularly in the last few years as customer premiums have increased. Premium finance makes the cost of insurance more affordable. It also helps brokers to retain customers year-on-year because they don't have to re-sign new credit documentation. In addition, third-party premium finance providers usually pay brokers commission, which provides another source of income for their business.
Can IT make premium finance a better bet f
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future