Risk Management Solutions (RMS) is to make UK flood mapping data publicly available, giving homebuyers more accurate information for estimating their insurance needs.
The RMS data will be incorporated in environmental risk reports produced by Landmark Information Group for the property industry.
James Sherwood-Rogers, managing director at Landmark, said: "As there is no requirement to include flood assessments in the government's Home Information Packs, homebuyers would otherwise be in the dark
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal