Motor insurance premiums in the UK are set to rise by around 10% in the coming year, according to a report by EMB. Despite widespread public feeling that premiums were already too high, researchers found that motor insurers were not charging sustainable premium rates, particularly for private motor. The conclusion is based on EMB's annual review of the returns that all insurers in the UK make to the Financial Services Authority. The findings also revealed that the £10bn market was only able
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData