Five million UK motorists could be overpaying by as much as £1bn for their car insurance this year, according to research from Gocompare.com. The study found that 19% of drivers simply read and filed their renewal quote without bothering to shop around.
What level of price increases have you seen across your commercial lines books?
More than 10%: 0.0%
Log onto www.insuranceage.com to vote in this month's new poll.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution