Five million UK motorists could be overpaying by as much as £1bn for their car insurance this year, according to research from Gocompare.com. The study found that 19% of drivers simply read and filed their renewal quote without bothering to shop around.
What level of price increases have you seen across your commercial lines books?
More than 10%: 0.0%
Log onto www.insuranceage.com to vote in this month's new poll.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups