NIG has announced a proposal to reduce the number of offices it has from 18 to 10, with a net reduction in headcount of 130.
A consultation process will aim to put the changes in place by quarter one of 2010. NIG currently employs between 800-900 staff.
Parent Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance (RBSI) stressed the changes had been discussed for a number of months and that the restructure was in no way linked to either the recent decision not to sell the insurance business or changes within the wid
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business