What is this solution, and what exactly does it do?
Salmon's solution is an out of the box web-based underwriting system that automates many manual, paper-based underwriting processes in order to increase efficiency and reduce costs. It has end-to-end capabilities, offering modules for other insurance areas within the organisation such as claims and reinsurance. It also allows an insurance company to support and enter new lines of business, something that is usually time-consuming and costly.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud