Taxi Direct has awarded its software provision contract to CDL, after reporting 75% savings on the time needed to generate quotations within three months of installing CDL Classic. The new system incorporates a high-speed quotation engine with built-in taxi lines schemes, as well as additional plug-in modules, such as CDL FileStore and DocStore that saves all incoming and outgoing correspondence in electronic format attached to the policyholder's diary. The intermediary previously operated a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData