West Midlands-based Sandford Insurance Brokers is due to start trading live with InsurE-com's ASP solution later this month, in a bid to grow its niche operations and adapt to Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation.
The solution, called TamXpress, uses a standard business template ASP solution, which is designed to provide the functionality and workflows for small to medium sized brokers to conduct their insurance business effectively and within FSA requirements.
The broker has been
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years