What does Voicemap do?
Voicemap is an emergency navigation service that simply uses the policyholder's existing mobile telephone.
The control centre's software has the ability to track the signal emitted by the client's telephone, which is used as a beacon to establish their position anywhere in the British Isles. No other equipment is required, making add-on cover very quick and easy from the brokers' point of view.
Should the member become lost or delayed in traffic, a route to their destinat
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product