What does Voicemap do?
Voicemap is an emergency navigation service that simply uses the policyholder's existing mobile telephone.
The control centre's software has the ability to track the signal emitted by the client's telephone, which is used as a beacon to establish their position anywhere in the British Isles. No other equipment is required, making add-on cover very quick and easy from the brokers' point of view.
Should the member become lost or delayed in traffic, a route to their
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK