What does Voicemap do?
Voicemap is an emergency navigation service that simply uses the policyholder's existing mobile telephone.
The control centre's software has the ability to track the signal emitted by the client's telephone, which is used as a beacon to establish their position anywhere in the British Isles. No other equipment is required, making add-on cover very quick and easy from the brokers' point of view.
Should the member become lost or delayed in traffic, a route to their destinat
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints