The recent announcement that the Financial Services Authority fined Paul Harrison, former chief executive of Berry Birch & Noble Insurance Brokers (BBNIB) £17,500 for failing to ensure that customers' money held by the firm was adequately protected reiterates the fact that brokers must be on the ball when it comes to regulation.
Numerous brokers have been helped on Insurance Age's Regulation Forum after receiving FREE advice from our panel of experts.
To join the Forum today simply visit the s
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel