Norwich Union (NU) has introduced a new trading model to its regional centres, in a bid to improve efficiency and broker service levels.
In the past year, the insurer's 12 dedicated service centres, located throughout the UK, have had much of their administrative burden offshored to India, which has allowed its underwriters to concentrate on evaluating risk and building existing and new broker relationships.
Phil Hitchcox, director of trading at NU, explained that with more time to concentrate on
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal