Norwich Union (NU) has introduced a new trading model to its regional centres, in a bid to improve efficiency and broker service levels.
In the past year, the insurer's 12 dedicated service centres, located throughout the UK, have had much of their administrative burden offshored to India, which has allowed its underwriters to concentrate on evaluating risk and building existing and new broker relationships.
Phil Hitchcox, director of trading at NU, explained that with more time to concentrate on
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product