Poor business communications channels are damaging insurance brokers' productivity by up to 20%, according to a report from Insurecom. The report, Adapt or die: the next five years for insurance brokers, found that inadequate communications channels have cost the UK broking industry £1.56bn annually in lost productivity. The report also found that easier access to trading portals such as imarket and bespoke broker-to-insurer links would enhance productivity by more than 21%.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints