Poor business communications channels are damaging insurance brokers' productivity by up to 20%, according to a report from Insurecom. The report, Adapt or die: the next five years for insurance brokers, found that inadequate communications channels have cost the UK broking industry £1.56bn annually in lost productivity. The report also found that easier access to trading portals such as imarket and bespoke broker-to-insurer links would enhance productivity by more than 21%.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019