Poor business communications channels are damaging insurance brokers' productivity by up to 20%, according to a report from Insurecom. The report, Adapt or die: the next five years for insurance brokers, found that inadequate communications channels have cost the UK broking industry £1.56bn annually in lost productivity. The report also found that easier access to trading portals such as imarket and bespoke broker-to-insurer links would enhance productivity by more than 21%.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017