A study by industry analysts, Plimsoll Publishing, has revealed that 32 of the UK's largest 100 insurance brokers are responsible for leading a resurgence in the industry.
The study analysed each of the UK's largest broking 100 companies, based on turnover, over their last four years of financial results and then assessed and compared their financial performances.
The report found that the top companies accounted for 73% of the total insurance broking sector, and, as a group, were gaining more
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product