Norwich Union Insurance (NUI) has made significant strategic changes to its operating model, in an attempt to drive growth and improve service.
The insurer's chief executive, Igal Mayer, said the move - which includes changes to the executive team - would make NUI less complex, more able to adapt to rapidly changing market conditions and better connected to its customers.
The changes follow the announcement two weeks ago by Norwich Union's parent company, Aviva, of its vision for 'one Aviva, twice
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel