Norwich Union Insurance (NUI) has made significant strategic changes to its operating model, in an attempt to drive growth and improve service.
The insurer's chief executive, Igal Mayer, said the move - which includes changes to the executive team - would make NUI less complex, more able to adapt to rapidly changing market conditions and better connected to its customers.
The changes follow the announcement two weeks ago by Norwich Union's parent company, Aviva, of its vision for 'one Aviva, twice
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future