How would you sum up the Insure2travel website in terms of its basic aim?
We designed this website to be an easy to use, administration-saving interface for travel insurance transactions.
How does it benefit brokers who use the system?
Using the system, brokers can get auto-rated quotes in under five clicks; place business in less than 30 seconds; generate point of sale documents; log-in to a secure administration area; produce bordereaux; and use collected customer data for marketing. It helps
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges