How would you sum up the Insure2travel website in terms of its basic aim?
We designed this website to be an easy to use, administration-saving interface for travel insurance transactions.
How does it benefit brokers who use the system?
Using the system, brokers can get auto-rated quotes in under five clicks; place business in less than 30 seconds; generate point of sale documents; log-in to a secure administration area; produce bordereaux; and use collected customer data for marketing. It helps
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti