UK companies are wasting up to £1.5m and twenty-four months on developing unnecessary web-based applications each time they offshore business processes, according to a survey by IT services consultancy, Centrix.
The survey of 100 large UK companies found that they are sending a wide range of business processes - together with their associated software applications - offshore for processing, and then emailing them back to the UK.
This in turn, says the company, creates an increase in demand for
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData