UK companies are wasting up to £1.5m and twenty-four months on developing unnecessary web-based applications each time they offshore business processes, according to a survey by IT services consultancy, Centrix.
The survey of 100 large UK companies found that they are sending a wide range of business processes - together with their associated software applications - offshore for processing, and then emailing them back to the UK.
This in turn, says the company, creates an increase in demand for
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019