A report by product analyst Defaqto has suggested there is trouble ahead for brokers who fail to embrace online business.
The review, entitled Changing policies for a changing world predicts that brokers who are not able to deal with customers on websites and through emails will struggle to survive.
Brian Brown, the author of the report, points to the fact that customers have become more comfortable shopping online: "This is the nature of the way the business world is changing. More than half
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018