A report by product analyst Defaqto has suggested there is trouble ahead for brokers who fail to embrace online business.
The review, entitled Changing policies for a changing world predicts that brokers who are not able to deal with customers on websites and through emails will struggle to survive.
Brian Brown, the author of the report, points to the fact that customers have become more comfortable shopping online: "This is the nature of the way the business world is changing. More than half
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups