Polaris imarket, the insurer-backed, web-based insurance platform being developed by IBM, has signed up Sectornet, formerly known as MCS, ahead of a planned trial of the initiative across 200 broker sites in October.
Imarket, which was originally planned for launch last March, is now expected to become available to the wider broker market - either via software providers or direct via individual web browsers - by mid-November.
The Sectornet deal, signed last month, means that imarket now has th
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups