MCL Software has won The Queen's Award for Enterprise, a prestigious accolade for business performance. The award, announced on the Queen's 80th birthday on 23 April, recognised MCL's work in the design, development and delivery of advanced anti-fraud solutions through its Hunter software. Over 100 UK organisations use Hunter to combat fraud and in 2005 MCL clients confirmed that the software had prevented fraud amounting to losses of £1bn.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?