MCL Software has won The Queen's Award for Enterprise, a prestigious accolade for business performance. The award, announced on the Queen's 80th birthday on 23 April, recognised MCL's work in the design, development and delivery of advanced anti-fraud solutions through its Hunter software. Over 100 UK organisations use Hunter to combat fraud and in 2005 MCL clients confirmed that the software had prevented fraud amounting to losses of £1bn.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product