Brokers looking to tackle fraud may soon have a new weapon to help them identify patterns and flag suspect claims.
Quest Analytics has been developing its counter-fraud software, Netmap, for the broker market to help it achieve detection capabilities similar to those of the Insurance Fraud Bureau (IFB). It would allow brokers to input claims data into a database, which would then connect the information and highlight irregularities, for example, where one individual or people from the same
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products