Does the industry need help to sell critical illness (CI) correctly?
First, there are two sales groups: those that sell via the web and choose to avoid giving advice, and those that build relationships with clients and retain loyalty for professionalism; irrespective of the fact the product can be purchased more cheaply.
Do not confuse cut-price sales facilities with independent financial advisers (IFAs). All classes of advisers involved with this type of policy need to be trained to lis
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five