Wholesale intermediary Millenium Insurance has awarded a contract to software house CDL for the installation of its Strata broking system.
The household and accident, sickness and unemployment specialist said it planned to move to CDL in order to better automate its full range of products and delegated schemes across both commercial and personal lines insurances.
Implementation of Strata will enable Millenium to automate its renewals and integrate premium finance facilities. A key objective fo
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups