Wholesale intermediary Millenium Insurance has awarded a contract to software house CDL for the installation of its Strata broking system.
The household and accident, sickness and unemployment specialist said it planned to move to CDL in order to better automate its full range of products and delegated schemes across both commercial and personal lines insurances.
Implementation of Strata will enable Millenium to automate its renewals and integrate premium finance facilities. A key objective fo
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five