Allianz Cornhill has revealed research showing that 35% of the 950+ coffee shops in London could be operating illegally and without proper inspections on one of their most frequently used machines, the coffee boiler.
Allianz Cornhill Engineering, which inspects around 20% of London's shops, was concerned to find that an estimated 330 or more independent coffee shops in the capital could be trading with faulty and potentially dangerous coffee machines.
Londoners drink 380 million cups of coffee
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData