Allianz Cornhill has revealed research showing that 35% of the 950+ coffee shops in London could be operating illegally and without proper inspections on one of their most frequently used machines, the coffee boiler.
Allianz Cornhill Engineering, which inspects around 20% of London's shops, was concerned to find that an estimated 330 or more independent coffee shops in the capital could be trading with faulty and potentially dangerous coffee machines.
Londoners drink 380 million cups of coffee
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017