An online presence should not only be part of a broker's technology strategy, it should be at the heart of its entire distribution plan.
It is time for brokers to stop thinking of the internet as a separate 'nice to have' item: today, technology has a key role to play in how brokers sell insurance. The reason why is obvious, it is because of the increasing amount of written business the internet distribution channel is taking. Consequently, it is no longer acceptable for an online presence to be
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products