Brokers are missing out on a revenue opportunity by not offering insurances on the new generation of gadgets and small electronic portable items to their personal and commercial lines clients.
This is the view of Carmi Korine, director at Supercover Insurance, an insurer that provides a one-stop service for brokers hoping to capture and keep up with the new generation of electrical equipment.
Supercover offers insurance on a variety of electrical equipment, including mobile phones, PDAs, MP3 playe
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future