Brokers are missing out on a revenue opportunity by not offering insurances on the new generation of gadgets and small electronic portable items to their personal and commercial lines clients.
This is the view of Carmi Korine, director at Supercover Insurance, an insurer that provides a one-stop service for brokers hoping to capture and keep up with the new generation of electrical equipment.
Supercover offers insurance on a variety of electrical equipment, including mobile phones, PDAs, MP3 playe
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData