Hiscox has denied accusations that, by directly mailing customers on its Institute of Directors (IoD) affinity scheme, it has effectively stolen business from its high net worth (HNW) broker partners.
"Normally, it is standard practice to 'de-duplicate' a mailing list to ensure there is no cross-over with customers," said Fiona Fong, director of communications, Hiscox. "However, in this instance the IoD said it did not want this to happen. I would like to stress that there is no truth in the
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?