Norwich Union (NU) is to enter the car-sales industry with the launch of a new website on which customers can buy imported and UK vehicles.
NU's site yournucar.com went online two weeks ago, offering lease cars, but this month sees the launch of its car purchase system via which the insurer aims to offer motorists discount vehicles.
The move is seen by the insurer as a natural progression from the sale of motor insurance. It believes the economies of scale it enjoys as one of the UK's biggest
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints