Norwich Union (NU) is to enter the car-sales industry with the launch of a new website on which customers can buy imported and UK vehicles.
NU's site yournucar.com went online two weeks ago, offering lease cars, but this month sees the launch of its car purchase system via which the insurer aims to offer motorists discount vehicles.
The move is seen by the insurer as a natural progression from the sale of motor insurance. It believes the economies of scale it enjoys as one of the UK's biggest
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years