Many insurance-related websites are still failing to deliver even a basic level of service to customers and brokers, according to new research.
Cassidy Davis conducted the research for the relaunch of its website and found that 9% of sites contained no contact details at all, and almost 35% of sites did not contain an email link to someone at the firm.
Other findings showed that 32% of the sites they visited were poorly navigable and 25% of sites could not even be logged onto.
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product