Many insurance-related websites are still failing to deliver even a basic level of service to customers and brokers, according to new research.
Cassidy Davis conducted the research for the relaunch of its website and found that 9% of sites contained no contact details at all, and almost 35% of sites did not contain an email link to someone at the firm.
Other findings showed that 32% of the sites they visited were poorly navigable and 25% of sites could not even be logged onto.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal