Many insurance-related websites are still failing to deliver even a basic level of service to customers and brokers, according to new research.
Cassidy Davis conducted the research for the relaunch of its website and found that 9% of sites contained no contact details at all, and almost 35% of sites did not contain an email link to someone at the firm.
Other findings showed that 32% of the sites they visited were poorly navigable and 25% of sites could not even be logged onto.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019