MMA Insurance has said it aims to grow by having all new business submitted electronically. It comes as it widened the cover and enhanced the rating terms for its motor trade product, which was launched on Broker Online, MMA's web quotation system in May. Now 40% of new business is transacted using the system, and the insurer is also developing a full-cycle EDI process for motor trade, to be launched later this year.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti