MMA Insurance has said it aims to grow by having all new business submitted electronically. It comes as it widened the cover and enhanced the rating terms for its motor trade product, which was launched on Broker Online, MMA's web quotation system in May. Now 40% of new business is transacted using the system, and the insurer is also developing a full-cycle EDI process for motor trade, to be launched later this year.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints