MMA Insurance has said it aims to grow by having all new business submitted electronically. It comes as it widened the cover and enhanced the rating terms for its motor trade product, which was launched on Broker Online, MMA's web quotation system in May. Now 40% of new business is transacted using the system, and the insurer is also developing a full-cycle EDI process for motor trade, to be launched later this year.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018