QBE has rebranded Limit Underwriting, Ensign and MBP under the QBE name, as well as simultaneously launching a new product and distribution structure. From next month, QBE's European operations will move from 12 individual business units and syndicates - which were operating under four different brands, Limit, Ensign, MBP and DA Constable Syndicate 386 - to offering eight product-focused underwriting divisions. The eight divisions will control approximately £2.5bn of income.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal