QBE has rebranded Limit Underwriting, Ensign and MBP under the QBE name, as well as simultaneously launching a new product and distribution structure. From next month, QBE's European operations will move from 12 individual business units and syndicates - which were operating under four different brands, Limit, Ensign, MBP and DA Constable Syndicate 386 - to offering eight product-focused underwriting divisions. The eight divisions will control approximately £2.5bn of income.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product