The management of Saga has agreed a management buy-out of the company, supported by Charterhouse, for an enterprise value of £1.35bn. As part of the new ownership structure that has been put in place, staff will have the opportunity to become shareholders in the company under a new employee share scheme. Staff and company pensioners will also receive a portion of the sale proceeds as a one off cash bonus from Roger De Hann. The executive management team of Saga will remain unchanged, and wil
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April