Edward Symmons has acquired the business of John Foord & Company, for an undisclosed sum. The company, which was established in 1828, is a firm of industrial plant and machinery valuers. Paul Proctor, senior partner of Edward Symmons commented: "We are keen to expand by acquiring complementary niche players and John Foord & Company is a perfect fit, allowing us to expand our existing Machinery and Business Assets division.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018