Edward Symmons has acquired the business of John Foord & Company, for an undisclosed sum. The company, which was established in 1828, is a firm of industrial plant and machinery valuers. Paul Proctor, senior partner of Edward Symmons commented: "We are keen to expand by acquiring complementary niche players and John Foord & Company is a perfect fit, allowing us to expand our existing Machinery and Business Assets division.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m