The web-based service will mean that CCTV footage recorded on-site is available to watch via the internet in real time.
Developers of the system say it can dramatically reduce the average time it takes to complete a claim. Engineers at leading insurance service provider Auger, who are pioneering the technology, said the system will help insurers deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention.
Peter Lawson, business development manager at Auger, said: “This new technology al
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData