“In the two years since the publication of the first version of the Three-Year Plan, the market and Corporation have achieved a number of key objectives, including upgrades from two ratings agencies, the development of a solid performance management framework and strong financial assets,” he said, adding that the market remains in a “strong position to deal with any issues that it faces and capitalise on opportunities.
“However we must recognise that we operate in a fiercely competitive marke
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April