Sonae originally acquired a minority shareholding in Cooper Gay in June 2007. Since then the company has announced the signing of a £31.6m senior debt financing facility with National Australia Bank and a 32% increase in earnings for the financial year ending 31 December 2007.
It revealed it has been looking into a number of further acquisition opportunities, which are at varying stages of development.
Toby Esser, chief executive officer of the Cooper Gay group said: "Our original transaction with
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups