Sonae originally acquired a minority shareholding in Cooper Gay in June 2007. Since then the company has announced the signing of a £31.6m senior debt financing facility with National Australia Bank and a 32% increase in earnings for the financial year ending 31 December 2007.
It revealed it has been looking into a number of further acquisition opportunities, which are at varying stages of development.
Toby Esser, chief executive officer of the Cooper Gay group said: "Our original transaction with
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti