Sonae originally acquired a minority shareholding in Cooper Gay in June 2007. Since then the company has announced the signing of a £31.6m senior debt financing facility with National Australia Bank and a 32% increase in earnings for the financial year ending 31 December 2007.
It revealed it has been looking into a number of further acquisition opportunities, which are at varying stages of development.
Toby Esser, chief executive officer of the Cooper Gay group said: "Our original transaction with
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019