With an annual turnover of around £4.5bn and profits in the order of £1.5bn the industry is likely to suffer a severe dilution of profits when the Competition Commission’s statement of remedies is published. If this includes de-coupling the sale of PPI from that of the credit product, this in itself would have a huge impact on the industry.
As a consequence of the inevitable tightening of the rules under which PPI can be sold, costs and charges across a wide range of other financial products
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April