With an annual turnover of around £4.5bn and profits in the order of £1.5bn the industry is likely to suffer a severe dilution of profits when the Competition Commission’s statement of remedies is published. If this includes de-coupling the sale of PPI from that of the credit product, this in itself would have a huge impact on the industry.
As a consequence of the inevitable tightening of the rules under which PPI can be sold, costs and charges across a wide range of other financial products
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products