The comparison site revealed that over a typical month, 45% of its motor customers did not buy the insurance that was listed as the cheapest.
The research demonstrated that 45% of customers were considering other factors in their choice of motor insurance beyond price; whether it be level of cover, excess or key features such as warranties, courtesy cars, windscreen cover or no-claims-bonus protection.
Kal Samra, managing director of comparethemarket.com said: “For a long time our broker and
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData