A capacity of £73 million has been secured from its capital providers, which includes traditional Lloyd's names.
Active underwriter, Colin Hart, commented: "This increase has been secured on the back of our 50-year history of delivering profitable returns and an exceptional 2008, which will see KGM exceed its income forecasts and achieve a capacity utilisation of 100%. Gross written premium is forecast to reach £58.8 million, representing a 20% growth on last year.
"Whilst the economic climate is
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five