A capacity of £73 million has been secured from its capital providers, which includes traditional Lloyd's names.
Active underwriter, Colin Hart, commented: "This increase has been secured on the back of our 50-year history of delivering profitable returns and an exceptional 2008, which will see KGM exceed its income forecasts and achieve a capacity utilisation of 100%. Gross written premium is forecast to reach £58.8 million, representing a 20% growth on last year.
"Whilst the economic climate is
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups