A capacity of £73 million has been secured from its capital providers, which includes traditional Lloyd's names.
Active underwriter, Colin Hart, commented: "This increase has been secured on the back of our 50-year history of delivering profitable returns and an exceptional 2008, which will see KGM exceed its income forecasts and achieve a capacity utilisation of 100%. Gross written premium is forecast to reach £58.8 million, representing a 20% growth on last year.
"Whilst the economic climate is
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018